Apr. 23rd, 2017

totchipanda: (Default)
FINALLY stitched up the stays I started way back in 2008 (ish), before I knew what the heck a mock-up was good for, before I realized that maybe upholstery weight brocade is MAYBE too heavy for stays, when I was coming to terms with the fact that I was no longer a pattern size 8... and they're too big. Maybe the waist would be OK, but the bust is just kinda there and it gaps. Glad I got that out of the way, and it only took 20 minutes to stitch it up including a bobbin winding. Now I can cross that off my to-do list (unless I want to put the effort into finishing it, and then I could sell it) and work on something else.

Another dreary, snowy day, and my cold isn't a whole lot better, but the local sportsball team won last night and it was awesome, so there's that :)

Profile

totchipanda: (Default)
totchipanda

September 2017

S M T W T F S
     12
3 456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 23rd, 2017 09:46 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios