totchipanda: (Default)
[personal profile] totchipanda
I did not prepare a "this weekend I want to..." because my weekend was way too busy. Saturday I woke up early, went back to sleep and got up finally around 11. At 12:58 I left my house to walk to my friend's house because she had invited me and a couple other people over for tea. That was lovely. Then I went home to pee and get a water bottle, and then tootled across the city to pick up my sibling for grocery shopping. Got home at 6:30, where I was ensconced on the couch fighting not to nap because M was flying back in, and her flight left early even. She ended up landing before I left the house. Whoops! FINALLY back home at 10:30 where I went to bed.

Woke up at 10am on Sunday. Got up at 11-something and mostly spent the day with the cats on the couch. I played in my journals for a bit and took a nap. I had lots of yummy food in the fridge, but by the time I was making dinner, I was too hungry to spend any time making anything when I couldn't decide what I wanted. I boiled pasta and that was it. Stayed up too late and was fighting for my life when I woke up after having weird dreams about living a real life video game where I was casually trying to get my celebrity crush to acknowledge me while simultaneously making friends with his wife.

Tonight I must do cat things! Their water fountain requires maintenance and I have to scoop their box. Dinner must be made. Anything else is a bonus.

Profile

totchipanda: (Default)
totchipanda

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
4 567 8910
1112 1314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 19th, 2026 01:30 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios