2 days left
Jul. 9th, 2026 08:51 amLast night's anxiety dream was me having gone to a convention, where I was adjacent-rooming with
danabren, and somehow between us we had 19 MILLION items worth of stuff that we then had to get out of the hotel rooms and into a hatchback. We managed to recruit my dad and my sisters and some random people, and it still took way more time, womanpower, and vehicle space than we had. I left behind two large bags of stuffed animals (they are my emotional support stuffed animals and travel with me everywhere tyvm) and we had to go back to get them, and surprise! Still more things to pack up and remove. Why did I need to travel with a full household of stuff? I don't know. We still weren't done when I woke up.
I'm glad I removed a bunch of my things already from work. I brought a bag today and collected the random things that I had left. A bit more than I expected, actually. Still, tomorrow I should have next to nothing to bring home. I think I'll take my mug home tonight too and just use what's on site.
Helping Nicole at the medieval faire on Saturday, maybe Sunday. I don't want to start Monday exhausted. I have to do laundry, trade in my phone, pick up M's mum from the airport, grocery shopping, and who knows what else before Monday. Groceries are not terribly important, I will more likely do them during the week since the store is on my way home.
Update since I wrote the above, I knew that one of my bill payments was going to be declined, but I didn't know which one. I just checked my account and now I do (and it was the one I was hoping wouldn't be declined, damnit). Ah well, next month's payment will be $$$. But I can do laundry tonight, which will help a lot towards making me feel calmer.
Just a lot of hurry up and wait right now. It's coming up fast!!
I'm glad I removed a bunch of my things already from work. I brought a bag today and collected the random things that I had left. A bit more than I expected, actually. Still, tomorrow I should have next to nothing to bring home. I think I'll take my mug home tonight too and just use what's on site.
Helping Nicole at the medieval faire on Saturday, maybe Sunday. I don't want to start Monday exhausted. I have to do laundry, trade in my phone, pick up M's mum from the airport, grocery shopping, and who knows what else before Monday. Groceries are not terribly important, I will more likely do them during the week since the store is on my way home.
Update since I wrote the above, I knew that one of my bill payments was going to be declined, but I didn't know which one. I just checked my account and now I do (and it was the one I was hoping wouldn't be declined, damnit). Ah well, next month's payment will be $$$. But I can do laundry tonight, which will help a lot towards making me feel calmer.
Just a lot of hurry up and wait right now. It's coming up fast!!
no subject
Date: 2026-07-09 05:11 pm (UTC)